Home Character Bios Important Happenings Tessa's Blog Taylor's Blog Emily's Blog Image Map

Friday, January 22, 2010

Part 16 by Tessa

Laurel whipped her head around just in time to see the horn slip from Kyrian's grasp. "Not good! I have to get that horn or else Landlion and Goricnal..." her sentence was never finished, for a huge creature landed heavily on the path in front of her. It was big with ugly, dry green skin and a gigantic tail. "I need that horn NOW!" she thought before hurling herself toward Kyrian and the horn. Midair, she saw the tail of the beast coming at her. "No! Corenic Molinal!" she screamed before the whole weight of the creature hit her in the stomach. She flew through the air and hit a tree. She slumped to the ground gasping for breath. "No, I have to get to that horn," she panted and pulled herself up. She took a deep breath and sprinted toward Kyrian and the horn. She grabbed it and lifted it to her lips when the creature grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. She blew two blasts before it fell from her hands and plunged to the ground. Laurel lifted her eyes from the horn and found herself looking into the huge eye of The Beast of Ered Mor.

Sorry if there are misspellings, my spellcheck isn't working ,at least I don't think so, and I can't spell to save my life. LOL Hope you like it.
Tessa

2 comments:

Pink Panther said...

Don't worry about mispellings, I got ya covered! After all, I do it all the time.

Tessa Voccola said...

Thanks Taylor!